Daggerfall: Elder Scrolls II

KennethKarl

I'm just curious as to how many people actually have played this game. It is so friggin huge! 18,000+ square miles! Sure it all looks the same but wow. So have YOU played it? If so how far did you get? Did you like it?

I'll start us off. I played about 20 hours of it (Thats all I could handle). I did a few quests made enough money to buy a horse. Wanted to bu a house but that would have taken months. I like it but I could only handle so much.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played it after being introduced to Morrowind. I thought it was good, but obviously I like MW over all the TES game as of now. Daggerfall is a huge leap back so anyone thinking of playing now after just getting into the series, it might be uninteresting or horrible.

I've been meaning to play it, but I got annoyed the first time I tried to install it. I imagine I will ultimately not enjoy it, but I thought I would try it and see.

I used DOSBox and played it long enough to finish the the main quest. Overall I think it's a pretty good game although a bit buggy and the dungeons are a pain in the bum to navigate. Edited by GenocideLolita