Fallout: London

Hell, this has my endorsement.

All work is being done by myself, from scratch. This is my first ever mod in four years (I've been modding for myself a hell of a lot)

Anything shareable? XD

Must be after 4 years. *grins*

Aha yes! I'll rephrase it then, it's my first ever public mod in four years.

Thank you for the endorsement! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing some of that concept art. ^^

I'll be putting a few pictures of some concept armor and a screenshot of my first model.

Yes Yes Yes! I Have been waiting for this mod for so long!!

Not very good at modding but would like to help in any way possible

Haha, glad to hear. I was surprised nobody has taken a mod set in England on, there's so much to work with!

Thanks but I will be doing this solo, but suggestions would be nice!

Thanks for the replies.

i like the idea (i've been, as a european, wondering lots anyway why there's no clue about whatever happened to europe anywhere in the game (or maybe it just got away from my attention, but don't really think so)).

still, why does it always have to be london (thinking of early gta-days here), i'd really prefer, like paris, amsterdam, vienna, istanbul, whatever, europe is big, so why always that weird island :-)

i'm not trying to change your mind here though, because i know you won't. :-)

i like the idea (i've been, as a european, wondering lots anyway why there's no clue about whatever happened to europe anywhere in the game (or maybe it just got away from my attention, but don't really think so)).

still, why does it always have to be london (thinking of early gta-days here), i'd really prefer, like paris, amsterdam, vienna, istanbul, whatever, europe is big, so why always that weird island :-)

In TV and Movies it's usually because Hollywood usually pitches at the average american, and the average american always associates England with Europe because the culture is the closest to the States. If you want to see media representations of the other places in Europe, buy a European movie =]

Love the idea of the mod. Maybe when it's a little closer to being complete I could contribute something as I do find the idea of a ruined westminster or buckingham palace intruiging. Looking forwards to screenshots and the like. :thumbsup:

...prefer, like paris, amsterdam, vienna, istanbul, whatever, europe is big, so why always that weird island

Well, Belgium would be out of the question...

Being it the Land of Beer, chocolate and French Fries, the inhabitants would be too fat and/or... -no just AND- too drunk in continuity.

Not much fun there... XD

Edited by Klipperken

Thanks!

I chose London as it's such a cliché, in a good way though. Notable landmarks and history have to play big part in my opinion, and that is something London has plenty of.

Thanks for the feedback.

In TV and Movies it's usually because Hollywood usually pitches at the average american, and the average american always associates England with Europe because the culture is the closest to the States. If you want to see media representations of the other places in Europe, buy a European movie =]

Love the idea of the mod. Maybe when it's a little closer to being complete I could contribute something as I do find the idea of a ruined westminster or buckingham palace intruiging. Looking forwards to screenshots and the like. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I've drawn up some concept art of a heavy fortified Buckingham palace which looks pretty nice. I'll upload an image soon.

Thanks for the replies.