Nif does not load correctly.

TheLozza

EDIT: Polygon crusher seems the most useful, I really would like it but its only compatible with 3DS 2011 - down. I'm using 2012, which no plugins are compatible with --_--

max 2012 has something called ProOptimizer modifier... I actually think it IS poly cruncher for some reason. I thought it was bundled in as a tool back in 2010 like all the polyboost tools were.... :unsure:

EDIT: Polygon crusher seems the most useful, I really would like it but its only compatible with 3DS 2011 - down. I'm using 2012, which no plugins are compatible with --_--

max 2012 has something called ProOptimizer modifier... I actually think it IS poly cruncher for some reason. I thought it was bundled in as a tool back in 2010 like all the polyboost tools were.... :unsure:

I'm pretty sure they work equally well. Someone also told me that it's pretty much a bundled Polygon Cruncher, much like how polyboost was bundled in 2010 up. Aside from that, polygon cruncher also includes a standalone app, in case you want to try that to be sure.