How was Eve Online Incursion?

samroski

Did Incursion change your life in any way? Have you fought against the Sansha incursion?

For some patches, my life in Eve has not changed much. I've tried a bit of PI recently, which is relatively new. PI has definitely been improved, but still is boring as hell. There have been a number of other minor refinements and lots of hype.

The highlight of Incursion for me was when I went to do some missions in Amarr space and came across an incursion. The penalties were such that I felt motivated to kick ass. I discussed in the Incursion channel and went to get my logistics. By the time I got back (the next day) the incursion was over. Hope to catch one at some stage. Training logistics to V in the meantime :)

Incarna will take at least 2 years to mature, and nothing to look forward to in the short term imho. Maybe I've become jaded. I still think Apocrypha was the last major patch which introduced extensive new gameplay (WHs, T3, rigs), and changed the way we live. Sound has also never been the same since.

Having said all that, I still love Eve to bits.

• 5 months later...

Incursions are the best way to make ISK, and by far the safest in high sec. You can generally make about 70m ISK per hour on there, especially if you have the ability to fly logistics people will love you.

Personally, though, I use other means of making ISK but it's sick.

char: Dragon Rose

Edited by DragonRose11

• 3 weeks later...