Nakedness in Skyrim

draconix

593 members have voted

1. 1. Nudity?

• Yay
    • Nay

Wouldn't be that hard to make underwear out of some random cloth.

The History of Underwear

And a random excerpt:

"... its earliest form was simply a loincloth, the first ever worn by humans. Infact, in most of the ancient civilizations, the loin cloth was the only undergarment worn (...) The first was simply a long strip of clot, which was passed between the legs and then tied around the waist (...) Such loincloths were made of leather are even proved to have been prevalent 7000 years back..."

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be that hard to make underwear out of some random cloth.

The History of Underwear

And a random excerpt:

"... its earliest form was simply a loincloth, the first ever worn by humans. Infact, in most of the ancient civilizations, the loin cloth was the only undergarment worn (...) The first was simply a long strip of clot, which was passed between the legs and then tied around the waist (...) Such loincloths were made of leather are even proved to have been prevalent 7000 years back..."

Fascinating...

Anywho, I say nay. In concurence with nearly everyone else who says nay for the simple fact nude mods will inevitably be better than nudity made by bethesda. They should focus on something more usefull, like making the PC port super awesome.

I don't care if they include nudity, I just hope that it doesn't look anything like vanilla oblivion underwear... For immersive reasons it would be cool to have undergarments that are not perminatly attached and with some variety, If they have some sort of comfort bonus or something that would be cool..

I voted nay. Far Right religious busybodies might cause a stink because nudity is 'bad', etc. Far Left zealots might cause a stink because it 'promotes violence against women', etc. No matter their stupid reasons and no matter what side they come from they'll raise nine layers of Hell to jockey for air time on cable 'news' networks. Let players make the nude body mods, IMO.

Only where its appropriate I guess.

I mean like in Fallout New Vegas, Raiders wear T-CUPS and mesh strips for armour while their underwear covers more then their actual armour, they should be naked, the people who wear heavy full body armour and such should have undergarments.

......sorry getting off topic.

in any case, i believe it should be included, two reasons, realism and eyecandy, but it should be shown sparingly, in a proffessional fashion, not in a way so that that the lefties and righties scream for blood, vengeance and their mothers.

I voted nay. Far Right religious busybodies might cause a stink because nudity is 'bad', etc. Far Left zealots might cause a stink because it 'promotes violence against women', etc. No matter their stupid reasons and no matter what side they come from they'll raise nine layers of Hell to jockey for air time on cable 'news' networks. Let players make the nude body mods, IMO.

Hey now, I'm a very happy far right busybody. Skyrim will bring political parties together :D

Let's not get into that one, shall we? Argonians and Khajiit aren't far off from the blue and green space games that make straight teenage boys, lesbian teenage girls and all the bi teens go :woot:

No for only two reasons:

1) As was mentioned before, it wouldn't exactly be appropriate for it to be included. Although the esrb rating is M, little kids will see it somehow!

2) But the biggest reason for me is that I believe the modding community can do a better job at it anyway point blank. Plus, who's not to say that even if bethesda did incldue it, someone out there wouldn't like it and would make their own. So, frankly, its gonna get done one way or another :)

Edit: And if cats and lizards are gonna be nude, someone PLEASE dont make them look like humans!! Make them more like the ones in morrowind!

Edited by kingtitan