You know that you are playing Fallout 4 too much when............

snapper69

When on your second play-through you are stressing out about whether to join the Institute or the Brotherhood. My main excuse for doing this was that either group would be better positioned to help the Minutemen fight off an alien invasion than the Railroad.

When you check your DVR and find out you have 3 weeks worth of shows you haven't watched yet.

This, for sure. I've got a whole bunch of shows that I was looking forward to at the end of last year - and now the new seasons have come and gone, and I still haven't watched them.

When on your second play-through you are stressing out about whether to join the Institute or the Brotherhood. My main excuse for doing this was that either group would be better positioned to help the Minutemen fight off an alien invasion than the Railroad.

3 weeks? My wife told me that our 1Tb Sky box was down to 4% free and we needed to get rid of some stuff. I think she meant watch it, but that's not what she said, so I ripped through it and deleted a load of stuff. Voila, 47% free and back to Fallout 4.

When you are frustrated that in real life your wife or girlfriend doesn't get turned on watching you pick locks. Looking at you Piper with your weird lock picking fetish. I used to be a locksmith and I can definitely tell you girls don't get turned on watching someone work on locks.

Edited by timlewis903