Valve: why do I even bother.

Vindekarr

I use Frey's steam filter to force my client to download from a certain server sometime, but I'm not sure if it works for all servers. That way, it only downloads from that server and closes any connections steam tries to make to other servers.

Halororor, that picture is too funny. I purchased the Rockstar games complete pack during Christmas, and the potato sack a while ago, and that is like 26 games. I haven't even gotten around to half of them and there is always a good sale on. I am probably going to buy the F.E.A.R. pack now (only $9.99). The sales never stop, and my wallet is often hurting :laugh:

I was wrong, like every other STEAM game, it took 5 hours to download, not including having to wait 14 hours simply because the infernal device wouldn't let me use a server. Any server. "Server is unavailable and or buys, please try again"

5 hours? My average download time with Steam is 1 hour, 1 and a half hour max. I never had problems with it too. The only problem i had was when my PC had a blue screen and it prevented me from opening up Steam, and that was a problem on my PC's behalf.

Yep, it is confirmed. The disappoint time dad picture with steam logo over his face and the wallet on the ground is true. Couldn't resist and did purchase the F.E.A.R. Pack :laugh:

Why do they have such great sales all the time. If they games remained expensive I would save so much money :tongue:

Yep, it is confirmed. The disappoint time dad picture with steam logo over his face and the wallet on the ground is true. Couldn't resist and did purchase the F.E.A.R. Pack :laugh:

Why do they have such great sales all the time. If they games remained expensive I would save so much money :tongue:

Same here, I just bought that indie variety pack haha.

Luckily the last two daily specials haven't looked very interesting to me. I always sigh a silent sigh of relief whenever a boring game goes on special. :P

The summer sale should start soon, though. GoG.com's starts Monday, so Steam probably won't be far behind. I'm crossing fingers for Morrowind and Oblivion GotY.

Edited by Halororor

You guys are lucky, if I buy a game through Steam, my top download speed is 40kb/s. It would take me about a month of downloading non-stop to catch up with all my uninstalled Steam purchases, which is around 90gbs worth of games. :P

Only 90GB? bloody amateurs. :tongue:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7227/steam1w.jpg

I still haven't played half of them. :laugh:

Granted, I only got my credit card two months ago, so I am catching up at a rapid pace.

I actually have a problem now, because the HDD I installed Steam on is only 80gb, and the only HDD I have that is bigger is my external, which I don't want to install Steam on. I'm going to have to buy a new harddrive sometime just for Steam. :P