Favorite movies?

yoba333

I just watched No Country for Old Men a few weeks ago. I think it is probably one of my favourite movies of all time now. It is very violent, deep, realistic, and immersive.

My favourite movie ever has to be Timeline, based on the Michael Crichton novel. Its part medieval, part sci-fi.

Army Of Darkness.

Not an A movie, nor a B movie, it's more of an M or even a W movie. And that's why it's so funny. Self mockery, side-splttingly aweful production, and truly asbysmal "plot" paired with overdone acting makes this 1980s zombie flick my favorite film I watched recently.

The Timeline movie! Sacrilege! The book was much better. They invented at least three characters that weren't even in the book and changed the entire plot. For all I care the only similarities were that it involved time travel and medieval times.

One of the funniest movies I have ever seen is The Villian with Kirk Douglas and a a very early Arnold Schawrtzenegger plus Anne Margret

Here are some scenes.

There are 90 minutes of that kind of stuff.

Not really a movie, per se, but I would reccomend watching Doctor Who (the original or the "new" series). There are certainly enough episodes of it; around 700 or so, I believe.

Plus, it is perfect watching for that "lucid state" you will be in during a long plane ride. :D

The Timeline movie! Sacrilege! The book was much better. They invented at least three characters that weren't even in the book and changed the entire plot. For all I care the only similarities were that it involved time travel and medieval times.

It's my favourite book, as well as favourite movie. I watched the movie first, a long time ago, then read the book recently. It's definitely still worth watching.

Thanks everyone! I checked out all the movies you guys suggested. The problem is, a lot of them weren't available to rent on the iTunes store sadly. But I rented about 22 hours worth of movies and got a few books, so I think I'll be set. Thank you!