Signs You've Been Playing Too Much Fallout NV?

falloutperson416

This is one of my favorite topics from the Fallout 3 Discussion, so I though I'd bring it over to New Vegas.

All you do is list some signs that show you have been playing too much Fallout: New Vegas.

1. Whenever I see a bum, I think "Ahh dammit, another Raider?"

2. http://i56.tinypic.com/imjme1.jpg That building CONTANTLY reminds me of Lucky 38. Now... time to go relax in the Revolving Cocktail Lounge!

Are you playing too much as well??

7. I actually tried to pay for something in bottle caps. Soooo embarrassing.

8. I asked for a bottle of Sunset Saspirilla at a restaurant without thinking. Luckily, the waiter was a fallout player and laughed, thinking I was joking.

9. I referred to the Sky Tower as Lucky 38 by accident.

7. I actually tried to pay for something in bottle caps. Soooo embarrassing.

8. I asked for a bottle of Sunset Saspirilla at a restaurant without thinking. Luckily, the waiter was a fallout player and laughed, thinking I was joking.

9. I referred to the Sky Tower as Lucky 38 by accident.

Dude... you've been playing too much! Awesome!!!

1. I accidently called my girlfriend Cass.

2. When discussing a trip to Vegas in August to visit some family, I pronounced Caesar's palace as Kaesar.

3. Random Wasteland lingo enters into my everyday talk.

4. I tried messing with a computer by doing a 3 password guess then hitting it (the game's screens are a lot stronger...)

5. I'm planning on how to cover the "Coca" part of my Coca-Cola shirt with cloth or something that says Nuka.

6. I'm planning on putting a Snake on my Perfecto Leather Jacket and writing on it, "Tunnel Snakes Rule!" (Fallout 3, but still)

7. I've begun to call myself a Fancy Lad.

8. I've told everyone I know...and don't...that I plan on building a vault for post-apocalytia.

9. I written in a school essay that you need to be prepared for the Great War of '77.

10. I've started a collection of bottle caps...(Counted over 200 or 300, and that was a few months ago)...amazing, as Sierra Petrovita or whatever said, it hasn't "made my pee glow".

11. When annoyed at my dog, I sometimes will randomly yell, "D*** it, Dogmeat (or Rex, depending on which game I'm playing at the time)

12. I warned people of the Sierra Madre by drawing "X marks the spot" and "The Sierra is a lie!" on maps at Barnes N Noble and ones that I've found in friend's cars.

12. I compared a ratio of time played on PC New Vegas to how long I've had the game. (Just stopped playing it on Xbox)

Edit: Yay, 100th post...now I'm getting all teary eyed since it wasn't in a flaming war.

Edited by TheMightyLordSheogorath