Minecraft?

marharth

Mods are currently released on the mine craft forums, which is messy and hard to find stuff.

While minecraft isn't really a game that I would see the nexus going into, it would be nice to have a more organized modding community when the full version is released.

Perhaps. Dont know how we'd promote it to the people on MC forums though.

Oh, and the noobstorm onto the forums might make the mods a little unhappy. Have you read some of the stuff posted there? Its all full of childish swearing and trolls. Id recommend against it.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

I asked about something like this a very long time ago, it generated quite a huge response too.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/251858-request-for-new-forum-section-for-minecraft

Check it out, the staff of the nexus also had their say in it which should provide an answer you desire. However opinions may have changed for them since then :)

Either way, I hope it helps and provides you some insight :)

[Blocked URL: Spamming mod authors with advertising links] own the Minecraft forums now and I know they have lots of plans in the pipe-line, working with Notch and the crew directly. I'd wait and see what they have to offer.

Oh, and the noobstorm onto the forums might make the mods a little unhappy. Have you read some of the stuff posted there? Its all full of childish swearing and trolls. Id recommend against it.

This community would be exactly the same if it wasn't moderated so strictly by the team here. We see it every day, you just might not because they're banned before they get to you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yes but TheReverend that doesn't exactly house the entire mod collection.

You have to really dig to find the Decent ones.

Well all know this will never happen, I found that out when I suggested it half a year ago.

But you can't help but imagine how much better it would be.

Minecraftforums has the traffic and a place to show off your work. It would be rude for a minecraftnexus to exist and it would most likely only get trolled.