Xbox LIVE info released

funny thing is is that with those hackers technical know how they could prolly go worth for the government or military and make a good chunk of money doing it.

Too bad they just attacked the Arizona law enforcement, if lulzsec is the same hacker, lol.

So far, like I said if it's the same hacker(I heard it was), they've attacked Sony, Bethesda, Bioware, Sega, Microsoft, and now they are going after the law?

Edited by Lakan

Well, I'm glad neither of my emails were on there. Definitely a nice thing to find out. This is getting out of hand, wouldn't you agree?

far out of hand

its simply annoying. hope he gets caught. then maybe he will finally get laid for the first time in his life.....in jail :thumbsup:

So what went down, I don't have a Twitter account so I have no Idea of what happened.

Lulzsec disbanded. By the way I don't think Lulzsec ever actually released anyones info. There was nothing about it I could find from any reliable source i know of.

EDIT: Protip: you don't need a twitter do view someones twitter :thumbsup:

Edited by IIBlAcKLiGhTII

• 1 month later...
This hacking war going on is getting very much out of hand, it would appear to me that we've seen more hacking in the last couple of months than we have seen in say... the last 3 years or so. Someone needs to take down Lulzsec once and for all, regardless of whether or not they actually have released information. My e-mail address was not on there, but I am still changing my password, in fact I am going to be doing that every day until everything has kind of calmed down. I recommend everyone does the same, but to each their own.