Daedric Quests

pvthicks

I'm attempting to do the Blood of the Daedra quest, and I've already done the Blood of the Divines. I read "The Refugees" and "Modern Heretics", and I've talked to Ulene Hlervu in Cheydinhal. I tried starting Azura's quest, and it simply does nothing when I attempt to activate the shrine. I went to all the other shrines and the all say "____ demands a stronger champion to complete this quest". Has anyone else run into this problem? What can I do to fix it, short of restarting my game? I'm trying to play through without using any console commands, otherwise I would do setstage. Any ideas?

and the all say "____ demands a stronger champion to complete this quest".

level up

or uninstall your mods

Azura's quest only requires a level 2, same with Sheogorath's. I'm a level 8 already. And I have all my mods turned off currently

There are only five Daedric quests available to you at level 8 ... Azura's, Namira's, Sanguine's, Sheogorath's and Vaermina's. All others require level 10 or higher. Here a link to the UESP Wiki for Daedric Quests.

There are only five Daedric quests available to you at level 8 ... Azura's, Namira's, Sanguine's, Sheogorath's and Vaermina's. All others require level 10 or higher. Here a link to the UESP Wiki for Daedric Quests.

I've already gone over that link. It simply doesn't let me start the available ones, even with proper offerings at proper times.

In the case of the Azura quest, did you talk to Mels Maryon and raise his disposition above 50 first?

Edit: On each of the quests you need to talk to a certain follower before activating the shrine with the appropriate offering. Click the link in the Shrine Quest (first) column for more details.

Edited by Striker879

I've already gone over that link. It simply doesn't let me start the available ones, even with proper offerings at proper times.

some mods change the required levels

but you refuse to uninstall or list them

some mods change the required levels

but you refuse to uninstall or list them

Sorry, my sister was checking this while I was gone. She's not really a gamer. I have these mods running right now:

Middle Earth Role Playing

Elvenguard

OOO

Lost Paladins of the Nine Divines

Sauron's Armor Chest

Akatosh Mounts

Wandering Nazgul

Weapons of the Fallen Hero

Aragorn's Royal Gear

Gondorian Ranger Gear

Highlander Swords