Why you may wonder?Why one person would ask for this mod that everyone will make anyway but for some reason no one does it yet?

Well, here's the reason, my sweet summer child.

THERE"S NO DIVERSITIES IN THE INSTITUTE'S WEAPONS OF CHOICE.

The same thing goes to Minutemen, the Railroad, and The Brotherhood of Steel, it make them look so bland(which is why someone should make an overhaul for them).

There's no diversities in their iarsenal, all of their weapon consist of laser rifles and shock baton which is stupid. A group of scientist hidden in an underground facility with advance technologies and the best melee weapon they could come up with is a shock baton? Come on Shaun! i didn't raise you to become a wimp.

So yeah, i want a mod that add new weapons to the Institute arsenal. The possibilities is endless, so here's the obligatory ideas for the mod(if anyone would make it anyway)

• Heavy weapons

You know what funny? the fact that there's no heavy weapon in their arsenal even though they're have to defend themselves from larger and superior faction such as BoS. For Insttitute heavy weapons, i'm thinking of a modified more advanced version of Gatling Laser, some sort of Gatling Plasma weapon, an EMP/sonar/pulse blaster, and a bigger version of Gauss Rifle.

• Small weapons

The Art Of Fallout offer us with never before seen concept arts for many things that shoud've been included in the game, Raiders armors, Pipe assault rifles, Institute Power Armor(Why they doesn't implement this?) and this weapon

That Institute syringer should've been in the game, to show how capable The Institute in both conventional weapon and biological weapon.

Firearms like this: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10697/? could also go well.

A more conventional smaller version of Gauss rifles such as this one: http://outfoxedtw.deviantart.com/art/Hi-Tech-Assault-Rifles-88124323 (picture belong to its respective owner).

And maybe for more silent weapon a high tech crossbow.

• Melee weapons

All i could think of its this weapon: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11675/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D11675%26gid%3D1151#

If you have ideas in that mind feel free to comment on below and let's pray for our superior modders will make this into reality.

Thanks

I'm actually making a mod like this in mind :smile:

Basically part of the mod involves adding more faction-specific weapons and armors, especially weapons, for the Brotherhood and Institute, and to a extent the Minutemen and Railroad too.

I actually have started making that Institute Syringer Pistol (although it's a weird design so I'm finding it a bit challenging to model), and I've also got a revolver designed for Coursers, and a Institute Plasma Rifle. As well as a machine pistol inspired by Tracer's pistols from Overwatch.

Edited by flipdark95

I'm actually making a mod like this in mind :smile:

Basically part of the mod involves adding more faction-specific weapons and armors, especially weapons, for the Brotherhood and Institute, and to a extent the Minutemen and Railroad too.

I actually have started making that Institute Syringer Pistol (although it's a weird design so I'm finding it a bit challenging to model), and I've also got a revolver designed for Coursers, and a Institute Plasma Rifle. As well as a machine pistol inspired by Tracer's pistols from Overwatch.

Sounds cool, I'm looking forward for the Minutemen, and the Railroad arsenal overhaul.

And the Courser revolver sound awesome as well.

SPOILER IN THIS POST

After being made the leader of the institute, you are given the option to focus on R&D or basically Spam synths and attempt to overwhelm the enemies of the Institute. From what I could tell, this had no real impact on the story to follow. Food for thought in a future weapon mod?