OBSE Saved games wont load!

Hey guys,

So lately I havnt been able to load ANY games while using OBSE.

It worked for a while, then out of no where it stopped loading saved.

Then I wasnt able to save when I launched the normal oblivion so I deleted around 600 saved and now I can save.

I can save and load normally when I launch the normal Oblivion, but when I launch OBSE I get to the main menu screen then I press load game, I click an load, then in the middle of loading it brings me to a black screen then I get the message that said Send Error Report or Dont Send and says "Oblivion ended unsuccessfully. Sorry for the inconvenience." or something like that. I can't even go into game play! New games dont work either.

Ive tried everything I know.

Ive changed my guys name = Didnt work.

Uninstalled and installed OBSE many times = Didnt work

Clean saves = Didnt work

Uninstalling and reinstalling Oblivion = Didnt work

And dont ask for load order of the mods. It doesnt even matter, I use Oblivion Mod Manager and I unchecked all the boxes and still the problem persists.

So please help?

Maybe someone else has the same problem?

Get back to me as soon as you possibly can. I play so many mods that need OBSE.

If you see this and at least have a suggestion about what to do, please post it.

Yeah those were mine, but I guess Admins mustve taken down the others.

I NEED HELP. I have so many mods but I can't freaking play them. You know how that feels? Lol

When you save once you've started using OBSE it actually saves two files, the regular and an OBSE one (can't recall the file extension on the second one ... I'm not at a machine with Oblivion loaded presently). When you deleted the 600 saves, did you delete both files in the ones that had two (the saves made after you started using OBSE)?

I don't really know an awful lot about how OBSE works, beyond the obvious that it must be started first (and then OBSE starts Oblivion) and it stores information that I assume is OBSE specific in a separate save file. Perhaps you would find more help via the OBSE site.

OK what I'd try next is to download the latest version of OBSE (in case your saved version is somehow corrupted) and then delete all your previous installed OBSE files. Make certain you have the required version of Oblivion showing when you start the game without OBSE (should say version 1.2.0.416 in the lower left of the startup screen). Install the version of OBSE that's appropriate for your game installation (Steam or DVD install ... Direct 2 Drive and Impulse versions of the game will not work with OBSE). Either start a new game or load an old save that works with vanilla Oblivion but wasn't made with your old problematic OBSE install. I'd get the game working with OBSE before activating any mods at all. Also keep in mind that deactivating mods doesn't stop the game from seeing them. You may need to completely uninstall mods if your problem is actually mod related (and then I'd do that one at a time in reverse order of installation, testing in between until I found the culprit).