Artistic nude on the image share ?

akula99

I am propably endangering myself in asking this question... ...but why is #390 not allowed?

To be very blunt, all one sees is a but*crack. -Its not like one sees... ...you know... ...anything remotely close to any 'details' of what a but* consists of.

-Its not even a bare earlobe in this picture.

Intimate tattoos are ok, but not a crack?

Basically it is because the Butt is completely exposed with no clothing, as it is an image share page that minors can access is the reason.

I am propably endangering myself in asking this question... ...but why is #390 not allowed?

To be very blunt, all one sees is a but*crack. -Its not like one sees... ...you know... ...anything remotely close to any 'details' of what a but* consists of.

Basically it is because the Butt is completely exposed with no clothing, as it is an image share page that minors can access is the reason.

Funny. Never heard about a place on this planet where minors never experienced an exposed butt. Maybe there is a place on earth where there are no mirrors so people can't see their own butts. True. It must be censored. Puuha, we can't have exposed pixelated butts. What were I thinking. I forgot all about those out there with issues about their cellulites. Man, staring at these perfectly lean vectors could be just too much for them.

:facepalm:

No one in any authority said anything about minors here. It's not to do with minors at all, it's to do with me.

None of these are ideal. We've removed pictures if there's just a thin pixel line blocking anything from view. Give her a proper bikini instead of a thong bikini and you should be fine.

Thank you for your reply and for the insight & clarification, I did not intend to send the wrong message, nor imply that of minors seeing these type of images. I just took it for granted that these were Adult type images and posted my message with the thought of, when I was looking for mods on the nexus mods pages. There are some mods & or content that is labeled with an Adult content message. And that is what prompted my posted message and If I sent or seemed like I conveyed the incorrect message, for that I apologize.

No one in any authority said anything about minors here. It's not to do with minors at all, it's to do with me.

None of these are ideal. We've removed pictures if there's just a thin pixel line blocking anything from view. Give her a proper bikini instead of a thong bikini and you should be fine.