Lulzsec has released Classified Police Data

DrakenGuard

Happens here in Brazil too, the Brazilian branch attacked some officials sites and stolen data about our President, the Mayor of São Paulo ( our biggest city) and other politicians.

Nothing special nor top secret neither dangerous, only a way to annoy the politician and openly defy them.

But it's appear it's the "hacker season" as each week a big company or website is being invaded.

I don't understand how the hell could a bunch of a high-school/college 20 or so year old students hacked into what was thought to be the secure networks. Think about what would be if they were doing it for more than lulz but for serious damage.

They are doing more of a good thing by teaching the companies a lesson that their security is absolute crap. After the worse has happend you won't stand around much without upping your security.

Game companies and the downing of websites are one thing, but Law Enforcement is a whole 'nother ball game.

One of these days, LulzSec is going to bite off more than they can chew; and choke on that bite.

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

describe the use of informants to

infiltrate various gangs, cartels, motorcycle clubs, Nazi groups, and protest

movements.

And they just signed the death warrants of a few hundred people who were trying to keep these groups in check and unable to do real damage to the world.

Just stupid.

I think that for every law enforcement officer that gets killed as a result of this malicious hacking there should be a charge criminally negligent homicide leveled against each and every hacker. I am keeping in mind that Arizona still retains the death penalty, the hackers are more than probably in violation of the Homeland Security act of 2005. After the criminal penalties are levied I would be more than happy to contribute to any Civil Action brought on by the families of the relevant officers harmed. This is not civil disobedience this is criminal malfeasance.

What the hell. That's freaking rediculas, those bastards just put good men and women's lifes at stake! These dudes need to be shut down, and arrested for treason and terrorism.

Why treason? Simple. They just gave away private information on how to make explosives, weapon tactics, ways to smuggle drugs and or bombs, and the security layout of the area. If a terrorist cell downloaded it they could use it to exploit any weaknesses or learn how to conceal and make explosives.

Why terrorism? Simple. By them being able to hack and give away data, they can use that data as a terror weapon to instil fear and blackmail.

These guys already went to far by continually hacking sony, and as I said, they just took it to terrorism and treason.

Being a JSOE here in florida, I take attacks on officers personally.

What the hell. That's freaking rediculas, those bastards just put good men and women's lifes at stake! These dudes need to be shut down, and arrested for treason and terrorism.

Why treason? Simple. They just gave away private information on how to make explosives, weapon tactics, ways to smuggle drugs and or bombs, and the security layout of the area. If a terrorist cell downloaded it they could use it to exploit any weaknesses or learn how to conceal and make explosives.

Why terrorism? Simple. By them being able to hack and give away data, they can use that data as a terror weapon to instil fear and blackmail.

These guys already went to far by continually hacking sony, and as I said, they just took it to terrorism and treason.

Being a JSOE here in florida, I take attacks on officers personally.

Agreed, my cousin is a cop in AZ.