Alienware is it worth it?

survivalist92

I think it is, but i just need some extra input.

I have customized a Area 51 so it's really good, i love the case to, but i just want to know if it's worth buying.

PS sorry if this is in the wrong place. If so could a mod move it to the right forum?

Edited by survivalist92

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alienware is defo worth it, it looks kool when your lighting cigars with 100 dollar bills :P

ie alienware is VERY overpriced tbh, your usually better building yourself or smaller local computer store that will assemble custom builds.

Alienware is defo worth it, it looks kool when your lighting cigars with 100 dollar bills :P

ie alienware is VERY overpriced tbh, your usually better building yourself or smaller local computer store that will assemble custom builds.

so if i want to burn hard earned money, it's a great idea. thanks xD

NOT worth it at all. The internal components are laughable for the price you pay. You could buy almost 2 of the same computers, for the same price as an Alienware build.

Its all in the case. IMO though, there are many other, better looking ones out.

EDIT: Dont get me started on the customer service though. Dell is crap like that.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

probably am making one of the worst mistakes of my life but im gonna buy it.

money is easily made... just not at this point in time for me.... but i'll get it.

Reasoning: i'd rather get a PC from someone reputable than say... some random company nobodies ever heard of. I had a close friend (more technically adept than me) compare an IBuyPower, Cyberpower and custom built and there's honestly a $300 between them, which is what you're technically paying for the case i guess

NO. STOP NOW. You will regret what you just did.

Buy the internal components and a case, then take it to a shop and get it built. Dont buy Prebuilts. From ANY company.

where do i get just the alienware case (and color software)? i see no links of the site

Edit: the case is mostly the reason i want it (that is one BA case :D )

Edited by survivalist92

You cant. Forget the case.

If you want to buy the whole computer simply for the case and gimmicky colors, then fine. I wont stop you, but you'll just have to live with a 'gaming' PC that can be picked up for almost $400 less. If you want to put in the effort that is.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

You cant. Forget the case.

If you want to buy the whole computer simply for the case and gimmicky colors, then fine. I wont stop you, but you'll just have to live with a 'gaming' PC that can be picked up for almost $400 less. If you want to put in the effort that is.

how would i know if it's good quality? i had a friend check out IBuyPower, CyberPower and some custom built computer specs i sent him (from Best Buy), and he said there was only a $300 once they were fully customized... almost the exact same specs (with the CyberPower being the cheapest).