Resizing BBB Clothing to BBB mesh

Hey Nexus, I'm very new to modding (creating anyways), I created my own body mod based on RAx2, used Blender and Nifskope to alter the mesh to my liking. I then decided to alter BBB for Huntress D cup to my new F cup mesh.First ditched Fcup skeleton then used Blenders sculpting mode to refit to the new bust size. Set Huntress skeleton to Parent. Cleaned everything up in Nifskope and Imported back to the game. Now when I go back in game and put on the top the skin mesh and top mesh bounce differently causing clipping. Now is this because I didn't weight paint them together ? or because I messed up the skeleton ? or something totally different , I am new. Read and watched tutorials so I have a basic understanding of Blender and Nifskope.

Any help is appreciated

Joker

on a side note would it be better to resize the original Dcup mesh using my new mesh as a template ?

Thanks for the fast reply fore. I 'bone weight copied' my skin mesh to my armor mesh and that solved the clipping issue but now I have a new one. My characters arms and neck are weighted now and the arms are at 90 degrees as they appear in blender. The armor mesh on the arms moves as it should but the arms are sticking out to the side with no movement ( they bounce...seem to be weighted). Going to try bone weight copy armor>skin instead or skin>armor.

Here is a step by step of what I have done.

1) imported armor .nif to blender

2) deleted skin mesh

3) imported new skin mesh

4) sculpted armor to it

5) removed vertex groups on skin

6) bone weight copied

7) deleted all bones

8 ) selected all

9) imported new skeleton to parent

10) selected only 'parent' and extracted

11) opened in nifscope updated tangent spaces

12) checked texture filepaths