NPC Elaboration

NellSpeed

• 1 month later...

Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak, His funny command of the language made me laugh so much, I had to keep clicking on him to catch everything he said, lol. I really would love to know why he wants so much to be "respectable"? The rest of the royals, Lord Drad for example, seem arrogant and uppity, and I would like to know more about the "Orc Social Club" lol.

Also, Baurus, I worked so hard keeping him alive only to have him killed during the defense of Bruma. He's a great character, and grows on you, it seems that Jauffre would send him or another of the blades with you on some of these quests, it just doesn't make sense for them to trust one guy to do these.

An idea for a mod might be some quest to join the orc social club, lol.

From what I've read quite a bit of backstory was cut for some NPCs in Oblivion, for financial reasons. But to answer your question, I took the option to keep Viranus Donton alive as a companion (gave him a facelift too), and he's been a riot. Great fighter, utterly fearless. The self-recharging Goldbrand I gave him helps boost his confidence. :)