Hairstyles?

Lehcar

Any word on what variety of hairdos we will have to choose from? Are they gonna be the same as the Oblivion ones, or is Beth gonna try something new? I reallly hope we don't lose that super awesomely smexy "Rogue Knot" male style (the slicked back ponytail... sooooo awesome. It looks amazing on every single character of every non-beast race!)

I like the "Rogue Knot," too. :) Looks especially good on guardsmen. :blush:

Judging from the screenies, it looks like some of the old hairstyles are back, with a bit of a twist. I think I've seen a couple of "Wind Braids" already.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Like stated above, it looks like we're getting both old and new hairstyles. One thing that always annoyed me with games is trying to make a character with a long hairstyle.

I understand that if a long hairstyle is put in it will probably clip through certain armors....but I'd still like that option so I don't have to rely on mods to substitute that in.

Personally, I disliked the vanilla Oblivion hairstyles. There are only about 10 to chose from (I haven't exactly counted) and they are either non suitable or plain ugly.

For a female character, I find that it's pretty easy with the hairs that usually fit, but males don't have enough. My argument is that there needs to be more variety, like the Dragon Age series.

Particularly short/medium length hair that sticks up. Where did that go?

If Skyrim nails this, then that will be awesome.

Edited by billyro

If I can't get jerry curls and a crowbar mustache I am not buying Skyrim........this is a deal breaker Bethesda....

I hope they have cool hairs this time, the ones in oblivion were not suitable for the type of guy i was going for (Luckily, i found the hair i was looking for on tesnexus, refer to my avatar)

As with morrowind, my charecter was bald. Why? ALL THE HAIRS WERE UGLY he looks quite cool as a bald dude to be honest. You can see the personality in him XD

Anyways, hopefully Skyrim will have some good hairs.

EDIT: It just came to my attention, that i think theres going to be like... a mullet hairstyle or something similair. The dovakiin in the trailer, you could see he had hair styled like a mullet. I couldnt see it all though because of the helmet.

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

TheMysteriousTravler, love your signature btw. It made me laugh

Thanks XD