Hairstyles?

Lehcar

K, ima show a reference picture of dovakiins mullet. Though, its not really a mullet. but before i continue... bilyyro, your spoiler signature is mean because it wont end D: Cant believe i bothered to finish it...

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee500/ZayneCleric/Skyrim-Dragonborn-Manifesto-News-Header.jpg

Dunno if it actually is a mullet yet,

it keeps changing in each screenie.

anyways, looks like we are going to have a mullet in this game!

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Whoa, you notice a lot of things. :)

I don't know if that's just because it's concept art, because usually the helmets use up the hair slot on characters.

You could see the hair in the trailer though, And i doubt the trailer was made up of concept art. Maybe it could be like, Martin's hairstyle from oblivion and not a actual mullet, we will never know until the game is released (or bethesda is kind enougth to show us charecter creation).

I haven't watched the trailer in a while. Well, if the hair can be seen out of the helmets, that means the helmet must use it's own slot then. It also means that there will probably be a LOT of hair meshes that fit into each different helmet.

...And it might make things harder for modders.

So how about ..... hair physics?

Hair Physics would place the immersion bar a bit higher.

It would make sense, since they have the new Havok engine for physics and behavior.

I still doubt that hair physics will be in. They haven't said a word about them.

Mods maybe.

By the way, Welcome to the forums Tcafitra and SlashXVI!

Edited by Iv000