Courier's Duster. This needs to happen.

Chronoid

Because it's up to a modder's personal desire to see it in-game, not yours.

I do like the Courier duster as well, and I'm already planning on several remakes of outfits and weapons from the other games, so we'll see what happens.

^ I said that because there's a lot of requests on here that basically just boil down to "I want to see this in-game but don't have the ability to do it, so can someone else please use their time and ability to do it for me?"

^ I said that because there's a lot of requests on here that basically just boil down to "I want to see this in-game but don't have the ability to do it, so can someone else please use their time and ability to do it for me?"

Again, that is the nature, no, the very definition of the word "request".

^ Fair enough. My apologies.

I just find that a lot of requests on here tend to be very unrealistic in their expectations or understanding of what a modder can or will do.

However your request is pretty sound and simple to do.

OP has s#*! sentence structure. He is simply requesting it, but did not word it in a more socially acceptable way.

When you read posts online it is best to give a measure of forgiveness in general as what a person means when they type and what you read it as are not often the same thing.

For example you can request a "singing mounted fish plaque" and a user can reply with "That's stupid" now at this point you can read it as if the user is saying you are stupid, or you can read it as if the user is saying "Oh man! Ha! That's stupid! Gotta have it!" and so on.

This has been a intertubez 101 lesson in basic intertubez interaction.