Body replacements

GreatLucifer

Not really waiting for Skyrim at all, actually...

@Telyn

Thanks man, that's nice, but... I've sorta been working on my own overhaul for like two years now. The whole goal is to get a (/my) perfect game with just one esp. I therefore never really take any esp's, just resources :P

Not really waiting for Skyrim at all, actually...

@Telyn

Thanks man, that's nice, but... I've sorta been working on my own overhaul for like two years now. The whole goal is to get a (/my) perfect game with just one esp. I therefore never really take any esp's, just resources :P

I don't think it can be done easily. Just with body replacer, you can have some issues, such as infamous 'Khajiit male body skin problem', due to 'laziness' of the developers(Khajiit male and female share same stock feet texture, and most of major body replacer use feet texture as body texture to achieve seamless skin). As for my knowledge, it cannot be solved without using plugin.

I don't think it can be done easily. Just with body replacer, you can have some issues, such as infamous 'Khajiit male body skin problem', due to 'laziness' of the developers(Khajiit male and female share same stock feet texture, and most of major body replacer use feet texture as body texture to achieve seamless skin). As for my knowledge, it cannot be solved without using plugin.

I'm sorry, and I mean no offense whatsoever, but... I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm sorry, and I mean no offense whatsoever, but... I have no idea what you're talking about.

I mean, I don't think you can get your perfect game with just one plugin file.