Good Mods That Are N0T in tesnexus

lukashisuphola

Hi, Just got this game for pc (Played it a T0NNN Ages ago on console).

And quite obviously want to heavly mod it.

So was wondering where/what are some totaly needed mods, though as title says preferably outside of TesNexus as I am planning on spending a ton of time on it already. -->Aka I am going to go to its files browse, every catergorey, and than change the search options to downloads decending to try and get a good portion of the best mods.

-Though if there some easily missed mods in it or are ""100%"" needed like OblivionModManager please tell me them also.

I know that not every mod is in it and many great mods can be even outside of it, though I'm sure it has M0st.

-Unless Oblivion is very different compared to other games that are heavily modded including its earlier Morrowind as I have modded a few other games and have Always had to search on multiple sites etc...

- Also a quick Note I know of Emma's, know of Slof's, got OBSE, and know of CM partners (just waiting to see if most companions require it or if it just suggested).

*Also PLEASE DO NOT Start a major conversation on this mod being **** or these types of mods being _________ etc... I respect all opinions and what people like/dislike and think everyone else should also for all have their own.

Mods to look for include Origin of the Mage's Guild and other stuff by the same guy.

Utilities you will need - OBMM, BOSS, Wrye Bash.

Useful additions - OBSE and OBGE.

Once you have OBSE- Fast Exit 2 and Windom Earle's Oblivion Crash Prevention System are great stability enhancers.

@Telyn

Thanks, actually knew he moved just didn't notice the name changed that much as google still says hive lol.

(though site is lair)

@Austin

Thanks I actually briefly looked through tes nexus and saw a couple nude mods, though not 100% sure if that one in particular was one of the ones I saw.

@Everyone/Anyone

Keep them coming :)

@Telyn

Thanks, actually knew he moved just didn't notice the name changed that much as google still says hive lol.

(though site is lair)

@Austin

Thanks I actually briefly looked through tes nexus and saw a couple nude mods, though not 100% sure if that one in particular was one of the ones I saw.

@Everyone/Anyone

Keep them coming :)

Sorry, don't know what happened happened here. Edited by eric31415

Most of the really essential mods can be found here at the Nexus. the only notable exceptions iv'e encountered are Duke Patrick's Combat Archery, Certain versions of Qarl's Texture Pack, and a bsa for either MMM or OOO. But in some cases you can still find the file here, just with a mirror to the DL site.

Another site worth checking out is Planet Elder Scrolls. When mods are broken up into multiple parts on the Nexus, you can frequently DL from here as one file.

Some easily overlooked mods here at the Nexus;

Cosmic Sky Cycling - Want Hubble Space Telescope images for your nite sky?

Land Magic - Fixes most land tearing issues (mod-related) where patches aren't available.

Improved Doors and Flora - Seriously, the doors are the one thing in the game you constantly have to walk right up to, make 'em look good.

Falling Stars - Self- explanitory

mTES4 Manager - Create and manage multiple unique copies of Oblivion. Great for testing new mods without any risk of breaking your game, or just comparison, trying Wyre for the first time, and if if you reinstall the game first (rather than cloning your existing setup) you can always keep a completely vanilla backup and never need to reinstall again.

You might want to look at WAC (Waalx Animals and Creatures). It's privately hosted only on waalx.com. You can get some of the animals in Elsweyr Anequina here. If you wanted all of them, you have to go there.

You might be interested in some of the mods on savageartistry.darkbb.com. Another place to look for mods that are not all hosted here is tesalliance.org, which also has modding tutorials for Oblivion.