Good Mods That Are N0T in tesnexus

lukashisuphola

So you're looking for mods you can't find on TES Nexus? There are several excellent mods by BG2408, who's German, and who's files (both English and German versions) can be found on www.elderscrolls.info. His Less Annoying Magic Experience, for instance, is here. I recommend his stuff highly.

@Telyn

Thanks, actually knew he moved just didn't notice the name changed that much as google still says hive lol.

(though site is lair)

@Austin

Thanks I actually briefly looked through tes nexus and saw a couple nude mods, though not 100% sure if that one in particular was one of the ones I saw.

@Everyone/Anyone

Keep them coming :)

the nude.esp on Planet Elder Scrolls gets only the females, most of the other mods get the guys as well, really prefer neked girls, slofs respawning nudist guy have pants and every one has shoes in the caves and shrines, so use both, nude.esp removes the girls shoes, my main female texture has painted finger and toe nails for the girls so shoes must go.

these are my favorites on the TESSNex site

invisible armour is good as well, removes armour from every one, the in game armour does not show at all, I use a high reflect damage, mine is around 100% pretty much gets rid of needing armour and is easy to get in game with some necklaces and rings so every one is fighting naked.

Unlimited Amulets and Rings, Unlimited Magic Clothing and more merchant money none of the in game items show, a couple rings for left and right for none game items, pretty much lets me use anything I find in the game. some special items like quest will show.

Hey if any can give me info of any kind like how good/useful/needed/how hard to get it installed working/etc... it is on these would appreciate it:

*Got the info from BOSS which was suggested so guessing that why they are not listed, unless they have big issues or are risky or something?

"including all the mod files found in such popular mods as FCOM, OOO, MMM, Better Cities, Open Cities, Race Balancing Project and many other large mods"

So in Short all those that it says: FCOM, OOO, MMM, Better Cities, Open Cities, Race Balancing Project.

Looked them over really quick and other than a couple of them sounding like I would have to be careful and make sure I installed correctly and fact would maybe have to be careful of downloading future mods of conflicts/issues though I am guessing as BOSS says it handles them and with just how huge/useful/popular they are would not need to worry.

Thanks Again, and sorry if this is poorly written or sounds bad; writting this in a hurry :) lol.

Hey if any can give me info of any kind like how good/useful/needed/how hard to get it installed working/etc... it is on these would appreciate it:

*Got the info from BOSS which was suggested so guessing that why they are not listed, unless they have big issues or are risky or something?

"including all the mod files found in such popular mods as FCOM, OOO, MMM, Better Cities, Open Cities, Race Balancing Project and many other large mods"

So in Short all those that it says: FCOM, OOO, MMM, Better Cities, Open Cities, Race Balancing Project.

Looked them over really quick and other than a couple of them sounding like I would have to be careful and make sure I installed correctly and fact would maybe have to be careful of downloading future mods of conflicts/issues though I am guessing as BOSS says it handles them and with just how huge/useful/popular they are would not need to worry.

Thanks Again, and sorry if this is poorly written or sounds bad; writting this in a hurry :) lol.

The bigger the mod, the more essential it is to read the readme file and do what it says EXACTLY - or you can find yourself with a borked, unplayable Oblivion.

FCOM is a kind of "glue mod" and is almost essential IF you want to run OOO and MMM together, and becomes even more so if you add Francesco's and Warcry to the mix. Research your installation, find a step-by-step walkthrough, and don't be tempted to cut corners.

Better Cities now incorporates many of the parts of Open Cities, but not all - research carefully and choose one or the other. I'd recommend that, if you are also looking at Unique Landscapes, go for Better Cities and use the myriad patches to ensure they play nicely together. I haver no personal experience of Open Cities so someone else may be able to advise you better if you want to try that instead.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

Cyrodiil Upgrade Overhaul

Origin of the Mage's Guild

Kvatch Rising

I'd recommend all 3 of these mods, they have added greatly to the game.

Waalx Animals & Creatures

If you liked RealSwords, you'll LOVE this one. Adds weapons, armor, camps, NPCs, dungeons and other little things to the game world.

You could try retexture of each Mages Staff that is not on nexus: google 'tjb mages staves'

Also there's a nice fog fix: google 'oblivion better fog' and one of first few links is mod link

If you own Shivering Isles you can download a nice hat for Madgod (not sure you can find it here): google 'oblivion flamboyant hat'

These are all I can remember right now, but honestly 99% of mods can be found here. Also, these are small mods, but useful and funny too.