What do you think we'll become in Skyrim?

Deleted1082189User

In Morrowind, we could become werewolves. In Oblivion, we could become Vampires. Now that Skyrim is clearly a huge game and will contain an equally huge amount of improvements, do you think we'll have similar, or perhaps improved, versions of either creature? Perhaps a vampire with more functionality and immersiveness? Perhaps a highly detailed werewolf with amazing animations? Or perhaps...a new creature?

I've been wondering what we could become in Skyrim, if anything at all. What do you guys think will be in Skyrim? Or will we all be forced to retain our humanity? Of course, this is all speculation.

if they do vampires like they did in oblivion, i really hope i start looking like a vampire. my cat just looked like he was pissed off, and had a really bad buzz. and i hate not being able to be in the sun, when your a vampire, but i guess that's part of the role. But there should be some kind of hidden armor that blocks u from the sun, and they need to make the animations for blood drinking look more realistic, and make it so u can do it on anyone awake or asleep. and they need more vampire missions, other than just that one cure.

In Morrowind, we could become werewolves. In Oblivion, we could become Vampires.

We could become vampires in Morrowind as well...

I would think vampirism will be possible in Skyrim. Why wouldn't it be? It's almost an Elder Scrolls 'tradition'.

And being Skyrim, I think its highly likely we'll get werewolves. After all, their previous appearance wasn't in Morrowind as such, but rather Solsteim - the closest we've had to the province of Skyrim in culture and lore.