What is Your dovakiin's Background

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they do the whole "leave out the background" thing so that people can come up with their own, but I never do..

Edit: I feel like I weirdly worded what I wrote before.

I always pretend that either:

1. My character is an independent being (maybe a deity, maybe not) that projectsb himself into the hero's life, Quantum Leap style.

2. Skyrim's hero is the reincarnation of Oblivion's reincarnation of Morrowind's reincarnation of Daggerfall's reincarnation of Arena's hero. But the soul that is being reincarnated doesn't "awaken" until that famous prison moment in their life when the game starts. I guess I got this because I began TES with Morrowind, heh.

I guess that by these logics, though, you would either have to believe that Indoril Nerevar was actually a reincarnate himself, or the events of Morrowind were "forced" prophecy instead of real prophecy.

Main issue being that Morrowind only happened 7 or so years before Oblivion. If you ever play Battlespire or Redguard, you'll have the same issue

True. I didn't think of that. So I guess my first idea would have to apply: An entity that places itself in these heroes' lives to fulfill a prophecy.

I mean, it's basically true, since that's what you're doing with any game ;) . But that's why I like background-less characters like in TES. Like I said: Quantum Leap style.

Also, I didn't play BS or RG, so I don't know how it would apply to them. I know in redguard you play a specific person, though.

Edited by Subvert5

...the Adoring Fan chased into Skyrim because everyone f***ing hates him in Cyrodiil !!

by Azura by Azura by Azura !

That I could believe only I think I must have killed and re-animated him twenty thousand times over! Lol

So, he attempted to cross the borders of skyrim but was caught and arrested. One of the guards at his prison explained to him that picking up objects for identical reasons is only a law in cyrodiil (and the guys at the food shop didnt know). BUT he crossed the borders of skyrim which is a seriouse crime!

F*ck

Anyways, post away :D.

What is an 'identical reason'?

The great great grandson of my dunmer in daggerfall, great grandson of my dunmer in morrowind, and grandson of my dunmer in oblivion...

His story is that his father has already migrated into skyrim as such he is rased as a cyrodil born living in another land.

Like all his father's father's ect. He is a battlemage of lightning and sword. One of his grandfather's enemys frames him for multiple acounts of murder, theft, bribery and necromancy thus throwing him into death row...

Edited by fiver1niner

So, he attempted to cross the borders of skyrim but was caught and arrested. One of the guards at his prison explained to him that picking up objects for identical reasons is only a law in cyrodiil (and the guys at the food shop didnt know). BUT he crossed the borders of skyrim which is a seriouse crime!

F*ck

It means trying to identify something. For example, ur in a store, and u pick up a statue to try and identify it.

...the Adoring Fan chased into Skyrim because everyone f***ing hates him in Cyrodiil !!

...Then everyone in skyrim will start throwing him off something else besides dive rock and then he would have to escape to morrowind or soemthing.

which reminds me, i heard some rumour about the adoring fan making a reapearance in skyrim... From like, two people. Honestly doubt bethesda will bring back one of the most hated charecters ever...

Which also reminds me, i hope they dont bring back Martin Septim (As like, a ghost or something), my days of trecking around cyrodiil doing chores for him (and him getting the credit) are DONE!

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

F*ck

It means trying to identify something. For example, ur in a store, and u pick up a statue to try and identify it.

...Then everyone in skyrim will start throwing him off something else besides dive rock and then he would have to escape to morrowind or soemthing.

which reminds me, i heard some rumour about the adoring fan making a reapearance in skyrim... From like, two people. Honestly doubt bethesda will bring back one of the most hated charecters ever...

Which also reminds me, i hope they dont bring back Martin Septim (As like, a ghost or something), my days of trecking around cyrodiil doing chores for him (and him getting the credit) are DONE!

If he is in the game i'm goning to push him down every single one of the seven thousand steps!

F*ck

If he is in the game i'm goning to push him down every single one of the seven thousand steps!

Damn, if The Adoring Fan is back, that's going to become the new Dive Rock! :tongue:

F*ck

Damn, if The Adoring Fan is back, that's going to become the new Dive Rock! :tongue:

LOL! I wonder if Bethesda will continue the tradition begun in Morrowind of 'Annoying Bosmer You Can't Wait to Strngle' :D

Fargoth

Gaenor

the Adoring Fan

and....

?

If not, I just might have to mod one in :devil: