Rideable Creatures?

Dokueki

there is a thing for a mr handy chair in the files not sure if it was ever finished or made usable but that could be a starting point

| If I'm not mistaken, that may be Mama Murphy's original "chair". There's concept art of multiple versions of her and the chair. One of them being made out of a Mr. Handy: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/7/77/Mama_Murphy_concept_art.png/revision/latest?cb=20160104190836

Pardon the long messy link. |

there is a thing for a mr handy chair in the files not sure if it was ever finished or made usable but that could be a starting point

| If I'm not mistaken, that may be Mama Murphy's original "chair". There's concept art of multiple versions of her and the chair. One of them being made out of a Mr. Handy: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/7/77/Mama_Murphy_concept_art.png/revision/latest?cb=20160104190836

Pardon the long messy link. |

Well... Atleast its something to work on:(

Hey, horses might be extinct in Fallout, but technically that still leaves room for spinoffs such as Synths, Ghouls, FEV, and what has been affectionately referred to as "Giddyup Thundercup," as none of those are capable of reproducing.

I do wish people could pull the Copyright Stick out of their butts just a little bit and at least give modders permission to use Skyrim's horses as a starting point...

Is there anyway to force the character to play an animation? It would be possible to attach a bike mesh to the character as Armour but it would require an animation for the character to actually sit on the bike

ok heres how i see you may be able to "copy" the mounting animation without going too far, (note ive never tried anything like this) first you get one of those compatibility skeletons(or make one for yourself) and export the animation to your favorite program and parent your bones to the ones you wanna follow, now i imagine this would need a good bit of clean up and till we can put in custom animations you wouldnt have much use for it but i feel the process of cleaning it up would make different enough from the one in skyrim that it should be ok(but i can't say for sure) you would have to give credit to the maker of the skeleton if you used one. now this by no means a tutorial but more of somewhere you may be able to get a start from.

• 1 year later...