Original Armor graphic meshes

pincus

Quick question, is there a way to find the original Oblivion meshes? Some of my boot meshes are missing: all female: Mithril, Orcish, Glass, Blades, and Steel. The Male boot mesh is ok, its path says: Armor\Steel\M\Boots.NIF When I go to that location there are not any meshes there, the path I tried was: Armor\Steel\F\ Can anyone tell me the path to the original meshes? Or is there some way of restoring default NIF File? That would be super. I am using DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded. I have also looked to see if there was an updated file that corrected my issue. Any help would be great appreciated.

The vanilla game resources (textures meshes etc.) are all located the the various bsa files (a compressed file format).

Thanks guys, but how do I access the BSA file? Or is there a way to direct the model to look at the BSA file? I understand that the Mod is what messed up my meshes. I like the mod too much to turn it off. Just looking for away to fix it.

EDIT: So basically I need to find the missing mesh in the Oblivion - Meshes.bsa file, extract it to a knew location and relink that mesh to missing model. Thanks! So it seems some meshes are shared between the sexes, Mithril boots only has a M version.

Edited by pincus