Friendship and romance confirmed!!!

megajaja

Swords do piercing damage, axes do bleeding damage and maces ignores defense I think. The point is that these are their own skills.

So if spears would be in it would certainly be its own skill, and that means more perks. Besides, what kind of damage would spears do?

Correct me if I'm wrong. :confused:

Piercing Damage of course.

This. I think the main benefit to spears is if properly implemented in game would be this: You have a spear. Say, it's 5, maybe 6 feet long. Your opponent wields a sword measuring 3-4 feet. Providing you can keep him from coming in at your side or in back of you, you can go stabbity all you want and he's swinging at air and trying to get around it :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More awkward! :wallbash:
You made me laugh!

You made me smile! :biggrin:

It warms one's heart to hear that others find pleasance in my suffering. :happy:

I actually forgot what I was going to say from the beginning. It doesn't matter now though. I think it was something like 'But sword did piercing damage' or something.

(pst... look at my skills with the quote tool 8). Impressed huh?)

More awkward! :wallbash:
You made me laugh!

You made me smile! :biggrin:

It warms one's heart to hear that others find pleasance in my suffering. :happy:

I actually forgot what I was going to say from the beginning. It doesn't matter now though. I think it was something like 'But sword did piercing damage' or something.

(pst... look at my skills with the quote tool 8). Impressed huh?)

It was not pleasure in your suffering, but in your wit. And you know it.

I'm impressed!