What game has given you the greatest gaming experience

kvnchrist

Neverwinter Nights 2. I absolutely loved that game (still do) :yes:

Seconding that one. :)

Though, I do believe it is tied with Morrowind, for me. Both games are incredibly good - rich in detail with fantastic, unforgettable storylines. :D

Thief - The Dark Project

Thief - The Metal Age

Thief - Deadly Shadows

Unreal

Deus Ex

System Shock 2

Half Life

Half Life 2

Morrowind

Oblivion

Fall Out

Fall Out 2

Fall Out 3...until it made my computer go wonky and I couldn't play it any more.

Thief - The Dark Project

Thief - The Metal Age

Thief - Deadly Shadows

Unreal

Deus Ex

System Shock 2

Half Life

Half Life 2

Morrowind

Oblivion

Fall Out

Fall Out 2

Fall Out 3...until it made my computer go wonky and I couldn't play it any more.

Your taste in computer games is quite exquisite, my good sir. :thumbsup:

For me theres a number of games that stick in my mind for a number of different reasons. Oblivion of course being at the top of the list. But if I had to pick one single game that topped all others, even though I hate to admit it, it would be World of Warcraft...

I started playing the game back in early TBC. For a number of reasons I just enjoined playing the game, it sort of felt like an adventure. After my noob days were over, I started to realize there was a competitive side to the game in both PvP and PvE area's. I first rolled a mage, then a rogue, and finally settled down with an arms warrior. Did some raiding with the old 33/28/0 slam build, and spent the rest of TBC learning every aspect of that spec.

Went into LK, was a pretty serous player for awhile, and played up until a year or so ago. The down side of WoW is you need to live it to stay competitive, and just couldn't any more.