Skyrim Beta?

rolfie25

I was playing Oblivion and it pops up on Steam "friend is playing The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Beta."

I asked him about it and he told me he signed up for beta access a few months ago.

Have anyone else heard anything about this?

I was really jealous of my friend and mad at him when he said the game was and I quote "Meh.."

After reading this I actually went on a search for anything even being described as a beta for skyrim and have not seen anything yet, not anything official anyways I do see some people trying to push out "skyrim betas" on some very suspicious looking websites.

Really unless you get a video of the guy playing the game it could just be a completely other game all around but just with the name added on just to trick people into getting it.

I did the same thing with Episode 3 but thats bullcrap. You can set the shortcut to say anything you want and it will show epictroll is now playing skyrim demo even though he really is not.

They really shouldn't. The reason is that people like me, dont have the best computers in the world, so downloading a BETA would be like downloading World in Conflict. (if youve ever tried to download the demo, you know what im talking about)

So, that being said, most people wouldent even be able to download it without wasting 2-3 hours just to download a beta. And another thing, to top it all off, the game comes out in about 4 months.

After reading this I actually went on a search for anything even being described as a beta for skyrim and have not seen anything yet, not anything official anyways I do see some people trying to push out "skyrim betas" on some very suspicious looking websites.

Really unless you get a video of the guy playing the game it could just be a completely other game all around but just with the name added on just to trick people into getting it.

I will try to get him to record some gameplay if he is in fact playing a beta of Skyrim.

I will try to get him to record some gameplay if he is in fact playing a beta of Skyrim.

Unless he is the son of someone from the Dev team, it's impossible he has a Beta.

Or he is a world famous hacker and stole it.

Unless he is the son of someone from the Dev team, it's impossible he has a Beta.

Or he is a world famous hacker and stole it.

If he stole it perhaps putting it on Steam, Bethesda's current form of DRM wasn't the smartest idea?