Having an install issue.

Elsarian

OK now I am having an issue with the patch. It says that, "Old file not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since the file content does not match". Any what around this, yet another, issue :wallbash: ?

Sorry about the all trouble.

Sorry for the double post, but it is working now. Apparently I down loaded the patch for Shivering Isles and not the one for Oblivion. It's updating now though.

Edit: Removed irrelevant comment

Please note that a no CD patch is considered to come under the heading of piracy, and may possibly also cause you problems later when modding.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

OK now I am having an issue with the patch. It says that, "Old file not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since the file content does not match". Any what around this, yet another, issue :wallbash: ?

Sorry about the all trouble.

Did you install the right version of the patch? It needs to match your language as well as whether or not you are using Shivering Isles. If you are sure those match, someone reported having an issue with the SI patch not recognizing the Oblivion.esm with SI installed, and they were able to get around it by deleting the ReadMe in the Oblivion folder. :?

--Tomlong54210