Creation Kit is finally here!

Mouseug

I was able signed in, I downloaded the creation kit but now I'm missing files apparently...

libScePad.dll

GFSDK_SSAO-D3D11.win64.dll

GFSDK_GodraysLib.x64

Any idea on what those files are?

Anyone know how big the download is? Also, after downloading will it run without an internet connection?

I'm just downloading it now, 72.29 MB.

Also YAY! I'm downloading the Creation Kit. It feels like Christmas.

Edited by PoliteRaider

I was able signed in, I downloaded the creation kit but now I'm missing files apparently...

libScePad.dll

GFSDK_GodraysLib.x64

I had the same issue so I uninstalled and reinstalled but this time it asked to install in to the fallout 4 game DIR so I did and it worked fine no errors hope it helps.

Edited by jjorstad2

libScePad.dll

GFSDK_GodraysLib.x64

I had the same issue so I uninstalled and reinstalled but this time it asked to install in to the fallout 4 game DIR so I did and it worked fine no errors hope it helps.

I don't have Fallout 4 PC version, I have the xbox version but it appears I can't do anything apparently.

Anyone know how big the download is? Also, after downloading will it run without an internet connection?

I'm just downloading it now, 72.29 MB.

Also YAY! I'm downloading the Creation Kit. It feels like Christmas.

Thanks. Guess I'll wait until the weekend to get it.

what is this bs need to log in every time to use it what are you beth ubisoft?! i'll wait till someone uploads the EXE for it. i'm not jumping through hoops beth!

Edited by bladexdsl

So now that the CK for F04 is out in open beta, anyone gotten into it to find any significant upgrades to it since skyrim. Better biped slot management, import/export tools, ui tweaks or changes, behavior editing. Anything that makes it a worthwhile release for modders that want more than just in game edits and crazy papyrus scripting.

Haven't had it open for long but it definitely appears to have a lot of importing and exporting options.

Wish I knew how to disable the warnings window.