Cannot get model to swap with mod I'm working on

PhantomX01

Hello, I'm a bit new to the Fallout modding community, though I have done modding in other games. I have been playing the game for some time now and decided to finally start adding mods, mainly the power armor mods. I added the Enclave X-02 and Combat Power Armors and loved them till I came across the WIPAG PA overhaul which, but unfortunately the x-02 and CPA where outshone with this. So I decided to try to mod in support for them. And, also I am using the CROSS cybernetics and I was also trying to get more "styles" added the modifications.

In both cases, I believe I changed the references to the model "World Model" which is the only thing I can find that references a model in the mod. I changed the name and model to the X-02 and CPA, but in game it still has the name as the X-01 (the part of the mod I cloned to make them) and the model is the still the X-01. With the CROSS mod, I got it to show in the modification list and naming rules, but the model will not change to the Robot Armor Light. This could very well a noobish thing I'm overlooking, but there is very little in documentation for modding this. And these are my first attempts at modding this game.

For the armor, I cloned the X-01 advanced from Armor, it is linked to WIPAG's stuff for the other stuff. When I spawn it in it is the X-01 instead of the X-02 or Combat Power Armor, even though I'm using the my mod's IDs. I'm at a loss here. Please help. Also, note If this is the wrong place let me know and I will move to the right place

So you are trying to port some of the customizations from said WIPAG mod to X-02 mod? World model is just the model you see when you drop the item from the inventory/pipboy per say, not the model that you see equipped. Like when you see folded clothes in the world but when u wear them obviously you see the full model.

I havent dl'd the WIPAG mod, but correct me if I'm wrong about what you're trying to do, sounds to me like you need to muck around with the 3d files?

Hello, I'm a bit new to the Fallout modding community, though I have done modding in other games. I have been playing the game for some time now and decided to finally start adding mods, mainly the power armor mods. I added the Enclave X-02 and Combat Power Armors and loved them till I came across the WIPAG PA overhaul which, but unfortunately the x-02 and CPA where outshone with this. So I decided to try to mod in support for them. And, also I am using the CROSS cybernetics and I was also trying to get more "styles" added the modifications.

In both cases, I believe I changed the references to the model "World Model" which is the only thing I can find that references a model in the mod. I changed the name and model to the X-02 and CPA, but in game it still has the name as the X-01 (the part of the mod I cloned to make them) and the model is the still the X-01. With the CROSS mod, I got it to show in the modification list and naming rules, but the model will not change to the Robot Armor Light. This could very well a noobish thing I'm overlooking, but there is very little in documentation for modding this. And these are my first attempts at modding this game.

For the armor, I cloned the X-01 advanced from Armor, it is linked to WIPAG's stuff for the other stuff. When I spawn it in it is the X-01 instead of the X-02 or Combat Power Armor, even though I'm using the my mod's IDs. I'm at a loss here. Please help. Also, note If this is the wrong place let me know and I will move to the right place

Post your esp