fallout 4 1.5 patch - problems with game loading

ri2do

Okay. I created a Bethesda.net Account.

I enabled my mods in the Nexus an checked all mods in the Gamemenu. I can now play my old save with no problem so far.

do u use f4se ?

did u run your game via nmm or though the actual game launcher ?

I use f4se 0.1.13 since today and launched the game with the f4se.

I only use nnm for loadorder and managment.

right so i got my game up.

what i did is: make sure all mods are patched the 1.5 (if needed) for it it was map zoom out and def_UI ( I unistalled it completely and reinstall it)
I than enable all mods via nmm and start the game. Once in game i enable all mods again via mods manager in game. I've then checked if my mods are still enable in nmm, and load the save.

Game loaded fine

I have my mods re-enabled with no problems, but apparently F4SE is not compatible with the version of the game that I appear to have, must have autoupdated me.

I can launch via the ordinary launcher with no probs so let's hope they fix F4SE.

After unsuccesfully trying to manage mods in game (also created a bethesda.net account) I was able to pinpoint my problems loading F4 to 2 mods: "UXO: user experience overhaul" and "full dialogue Interface".

The most tricky was full dialogue interface, since, on unistall, NMM removes both the data\scripts\ folder AND the backup files. So I had to:

1) Reinstall FULL DIALOGUE INTERFACE
2) backup elsewhere the files in XXStringsBackupC7 (where XX are the letters identifying your localization language)
3) Uninstall FULL DIALOGUE INTERFACE

4) create folder "Strings" (no quotes obviously) under "fallout 4\data\"
5) copy the backuped files at step 2 into the newly created Strings folder

Now I can load my savegame, but please, I'm addicted to the big boxes for inventory managing of UXO, GIVE ME A WORKING UI MOD for F4 1.5, PLEASE!!! :D

Here's a couple fixes to try

Anyone using a UI mod should disbale it. If you're using DEF_UI, there is a patch out that will work

if you aren't using any UI mods and you're getting a CTD, delete all of your ini files and start up the game and it will make new ones. The issues seems to be coming from replacing textures. The lines "bInvalidateOlderFiles=1" and "sResrouceDataDirsFinal" are causing crashes to desktop upon loading saves.

This means texture mods aren't going to work. For me, this even meant custom weapons wouldn't work. I have been unable to find any fix for this so far.

Edited by RBRoAB