fallout 4 1.5 patch - problems with game loading

ri2do

Still dead in the water

I have no UI mods, texture mods disabled, re created Inis and created Bethesda account and still CTD on save load.

Can you start a new game without CTD? If so maybe your saved game(s) are corrupted.

@hanslanda007 try disabling all mods (not just texture mods, all mods in your load order), back up your ini files some place, and delete the originals. Don't replace them or edit them, just send them to your recycle bin. Start up the game, and try loading your most recent save. If that doesn't work, try an older save file. If that doesn't work, try starting a new game.

If you can start a new game but can't load any older files, it would seem you have corrupted save files. But I found that after my game updated, deleting the ini files and disabling texture mods wasn't enough. It was just one mod that was causing the crash along with having a Fallout4Custom.ini file. So disable all mods, delete all .inis, and if the game loads, start enabling mods one by one to see which is giving you the crash.

I have my mods re-enabled with no problems, but apparently F4SE is not compatible with the version of the game that I appear to have, must have autoupdated me.

I can launch via the ordinary launcher with no probs so let's hope they fix F4SE.

Unfortunately I have 1.13 and get the not compatible message