To Infinity and Beyond

erloriel

Hi, I've been away from my PC for quite some time and just got back. Of course I immediatly fired up ye olden PC and started Oblivion.

Due to unknow circumstances the textures/meshes stretch right across the screen to infinity (already reinstalled the mods concerned and also reinstalled the skeleton). This happens in a few outfits, though most other (from the same mod no less) are unaffected. To be honest, I am a bit of newb and have no idea if this problem is related to an incompatible skeleton (if yes, any suggestions other than Corrona's MCS -it doesn't work in this situation- would be welcome), the textures or the meshes.

Any help would be much appreciated.

More info is required (i.e. what mods is this happening with and with which outfits, along with what skeleton you're using).

I am not using MAO.

The error occurs on outfits from the Romaje Chest and also from some of Neovinci's outfits. Currently using Corronas Maximum Compatibility Skeleton.

Without me searching for links to those mods I'd venture a guess that they use one of the new high heel systems and require a specific skeleton. Coronerra's skeleton hasn't been updated to handle those types of mods.

That's the thing, they don't require a heel system. The mods worked fine before, but now they don't. (I remembered that I reset my body replacer too, without effect).

Which ArchiveInvalidation did you use? When you have a "ArchiveInvalidation.txt" in your Oblivion folder, you need to redo the archive invalidation (every time you install/deinstall mods that changes meshes or textures).

If so, you should change to the "BSA Redirection" option in (OBMM's) ArchiveInvalidation, or use the "ArchiveInvalidation invalidated" mod. It's more reliable in most cases.

Mh, still doesn't work, but oh well, I'll just make do without, thank you guys anyway.

erloriel

BE CAREFUL HERE: Romaje comes with it's own skeleton. Which is a 1st person camera (but resides in _3rd person _male) and has no BBB bones.

If you have fully installed this mod you now have a bad skeleton in your _male. DELETE IT!!!

Although I value NPR very much for his great work: this was a VERY bad idea. o_O