Why are mods getting so few Endorsements?

TheGrimblade

i endorse and respect modders if the mod is good i endorse even if i only test it and then stop because authors deserve respect for spending time to give us mods

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just build the stuff that I want to use.

The thing about endorsements is that the initial stuff always gets crazy sick endorsements.

Also if you know what your doing with your game modding wise you'd realize that some of the most popular must have mods are actually the cause of CTD's, its sad but sure a lot of those are in top 100.

Years after a games been out and people have been working on their mods that's when you finally start too see stuff that's actually good and no those don't always have a spot in the top 100 let alone top mods of 2 weeks.

Next thing,

I see a lot of people here going on about how Fallout 4 this and Fallout 4 that...

News Flash people

There hasn't been enough time.

Geck isn't out of Beta even and there are people moaning GEEZ.

Fallout just isn't TES so its not as popular with the mod makers as TES sorry no other way to say it man, just look at Fallout 3/NV vs Skyrim nuff said don't have say no more, don't bother arguein on this total waste of your time.

Bottom line is if the Fallout 4 mod scene means a lot to you well you shouldn't put it on us mod authors to do it for you, bust out that Beta Geck yourself an do something about it.

As far as mods go if your pushin thoasands of downloads and 10% endorsements its probably a good mod.

Lastly

When we get to November of 2017.....If mod scene hasn't produced some of these amazing mods you expected then sure put a bullet in it its dead Jim.

I swear its like its your first freakin rodeo.

Edited by gamefever

I personally feel that Bethesda delayed the Creation Kit for too long. And they're paying for that with way lower users then they otherwise would have. They missed their golden window.

I'm especially disappointed that they felt they needed to release their two DLC before the CK. Especially for Wasteland Workshop - as a modder myself, I know everything in WW could have been done with mods.

For people who've done everything they can in the Commonwealth, the game is done. There isn't a whole lot of incentive to come back. The number of in-game players when the CK was released? Compare that with Skyrim. Fallout 4 falls flat.

Perhaps mod traffic will start picking up again now. But at this point I doubt that Fallout 4 will see nearly the same amount of excitement as Skyrim did when its CK was released.

And for those who were expecting a Creation Kit overhaul? A Creation Kit that doesn't freeze, doesn't make dirty edits, and shows you exactly what's in your plugins?

Creation Kit is like war. It never changes.

i think ones one of the main resins why they did it. they know modders make better over all items then beth (FOR FREE), beth even trys to do, and what the do DO is always half a$$ed and they relay on modders to fix there work. this is why they make such poorly made game and to me it seems with the latest fallout there just after money and they dont care how much they ruinned fallout to the point i dont think moders could bring back the real fallout feel this game lacks in everyway.

the biggest prob i think is most ppl have already moved away from this game because of how poorly made it was. (i mean by no options, bad plot thats copy and pasted from fallout 3. hell father looks like father u had in F3 way to much so. ) the game had no quest. i mean real quest that could be fun quest most to everyone could in-joy everything they did in this game i feel they made it for ppl that dont care about a good fall out game and just wants a poorly made shooter game..

Duse EX had better shooter and rpg aspects then this game. and thats a old game

ii honsetly dont think this game will get as big support as fallout NV has gotten or skyrim.. its bad enough they use a very out of date engine

i will normally endorse a mod i remember to. the ones i do are normally the ones i really like and cant live with out. like texture mods and any mod that makes the game feel more ..whats that word...

better programmer, coding . a better game maximized to run at its best for the PC have you noticed PC games made to run only on PCs normally are better in every-way. i feel this game was a less then a beta and make to run on consoles. and we get stuck with poo. never understood why they make the game run so poorly when indi games for the most part run better on PC and look better then this game.. (even if there betas they at times look and run better)

at times i even thank the mod maker for making the mod or other mods i might use or can't live with out.

at times i wish i had money even a buck to get this mod makers but my thing is i never have the cash. im always very very tight on it..

i will normally endorse a mod i remember to. the ones i do are normally the ones i really like and cant live with out. like texture mods and any mod that makes the game feel more ..whats that word...

better programmer, coding . a better game maximized to run at its best for the PC have you noticed PC games made to run only on PCs normally are better in every-way. i feel this game was a less then a beta and make to run on consoles. and we get stuck with poo. never understood why they make the game run so poorly when indi games for the most part run better on PC and look better then this game.. (even if there betas they at times look and run better)

at times i even thank the mod maker for making the mod or other mods i might use or can't live with out.

at times i wish i had money even a buck to get this mod makers but my thing is i never have the cash. im always very very tight on it..

Please pass the pipe man.

Cause I want what your smoking Kay

:D