ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Why all the nit-picking?

woodsman30

I know that people are very picky on certain mods especially armor or follower mods or maybe ENB as well. Each person have his/her own preferences, so they give "suggestions " that they wanted to have this or that body type for that armor/follower to suit their taste.

Good thing is that reasonable amount of modders out there are willing to create many different types for other people to get their endorsements, kudos or... donations. Thanks to them, we have a different varieties of same mods [armors/followers/ENBs]

I don't complain. I just give endorsements and kudos, no matter what so ever. I let other people complain or put an effort to give suggestions or constructive criticisms. lol. But of course, I'm also thankful that some modders are able to create different types of a same mod or make improvements on their mods. Those modders are willing to listen to other people suggestions. Those modders truly deserve more kudos and endorsements and maybe have high chances of getting donations.