Awesome mod idea that I think would fit well in skyrim

VIIVII

So being bored one day I ran across an interesting Wikipedia article about Pier Gerlof Donia. This guy was a simple farmer who turned into a Frisian rebel leader and a pirate from 1515-1519. Anyway they said this guy was big as he was tall and was so skilled with a zweihander he could take off multiple heads in one swing of his huge sword. Now my mod request is simple, I want this guys sword in skyrim I think it fits perfectly. And according to the article the sword is 7ft long and weighs 14.5 pounds. The only thing I ask is if the cross guard could be shortened just a little bit. I know that is silly, but it would be for aesthetic reasons, because I hate it when I look at my character and see the cross guard of his weapon sticking into his arm. Anyway that is all I have, hopefully someone thinks this is cool and adds it to the game and thanks for reading.

yeah i have used the european greatsword mod a lot actually, and don't get me wrong it's a beautiful sword, but my problem is it's so flimsy looking. wheras this one is like the beefy version of that one and skyrim is in need of beefier sword mods. oh and thanks i'll try billyro because he does makes some awesome sword mods

yep i have seen it, but that isn't what i'm after which is why i'm on here requesting this sword to be made. take the sword billyro made and compare it to the one I'm asking to be made there is some slight differences and that is the blade lengths and widths and the handle lengths. the one i'm asking for is this huge greatsword and the one in the pack is like every other greatsword being made with a really long handle.