So you're stuck in a room...

RZ1029

Just, for the record... Description of the Debate forums: Political, intellectual or just plain stupid. Start mature debates here.

So... with that...

Would you rather be stuck in a room (12' x 12') with a (guaranteed to be lethal) poisonous snake or a murderer? And why, since this is the debate forums. I'm invoking the rights to start a mature stupid debate. (Oxy-oxy-oxy-moron?)

Edited by RZ1029

Just, for the record... Description of the Debate forums: Political, intellectual or just plain stupid. Start mature debates here.

So... with that...

Would you rather be stuck in a room (12' x 12') with a (guaranteed to be lethal) poisonous snake or a murderer? And why, since this is the debate forums. I'm invoking the rights to start a mature stupid debate. (Oxy-oxy-oxy-moron?)

Could the poisonousness snake have murderous tendencies?

So... with that...

I would actually think it highly likely. :D

That said, the snake. I would stand a chance of actually killing the snake first......

There's a lot of missing information here, which could make this pretty easy:

-What material are the walls of the room made out of? In my situation, I'll say wood.

-Is the murderer armed? In my situation, no.

-The snake could be defanged.

-And I could have an M134 minigun.

So now the murderer, the snake, and one of the walls are all turned into Swiss cheese and I escape!

Really? I was thinking the other way around.

I MIGHT manage to win against the snake, but it's so fast, I'll likely end up getting bit too. The murderer, on the other hand, I likely could take. Or, failing that, I could team up with and get out of the room.

Short of the murderer being a completely homicidal maniac, there's likely a good chance of me being able to appeal to their logic, that the real problem is the room, not me. Aaaand... if he's a homicidal maniac... when in doubt, break out the belt and pull tighter.... *cough* Anyways, yeah, I'm going murderer.

Also @deathwarrior -- come on, where's the spirit?

Edited by RZ1029

You got this from PKA? :P

EDIT: Oh, and the answer:

Since I'm young, and I'm guessing the murderer is adult, I would have a bigger chance against the snake. Even if it bites me, I'm can finish it, then go to the hospital. (Assuming I get out.)

Edited by Alexx378

You got this from PKA? :P

EDIT: Oh, and the answer:

Since I'm young, and I'm guessing the murderer is adult, I would have a bigger chance against the snake. Even if it bites me, I'm can finish it, then go to the hospital. (Assuming I get out.)

Indeed. One of the few podcasts I keep up with. Not the best show this week, but interesting topics, and I couldn't stop laughing when they were talking about this. The whole issue with Hutch was... meh, he's pretty chill, and they might have overreacted somewhat.

I love their perverse humor. xD Sounds like I'm hanging out with friends.

EDIT: And the Hutch conversation was kinda boring. Still love him though.

Edited by Alexx378

So... with that...

I would actually think it highly likely. :D

That said, the snake. I would stand a chance of actually killing the snake first......

We never defined how big the murderer was, how old, what sex,or armed, that could change everything.