Need a list of NPCs which are poorly voiced or poorly acted

Dracomies

Hi! I posted a thread about this earlier but now it's really going to happen.

I'm doing a tremendous project where I am looking to put together a team of voice actors to revoice NPCs in Fallout New Vegas which were poorly cast. As an example, Yuri Lowenthal voiced about 2/3 of the lines in Fallout New Vegas and it gets a bit tiresome.

Here's what I'm planning on doing:

Cook-Cook ORIGINAL

Cook-Cook NEW

https://shortcut-test2.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/audition/file_path/135119/mp3_Cook-Cook__Bad_.mp3

NEPHI ORIGINAL AT 1:27

NEPHI NEW
https://soundcloud.com/walrubear/nephi

CENTURION AURELIUS OLD

CENTURION AURELIUS NEW

https://shortcut-test2.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/audition/file_path/136420/mp3_Aurelius_of_Phoenix.mp3

I'm currently fixing Antony as well.

I'd like it if people could give me a list of NPCs that they feel were poorly voiced or poorly acted.

I'm looking for characters that are so horribly voiced they go beyond character designs. When I say.."so bad it goes beyond character design", I mean...that even changing the race or age of the character still makes the character a poorly voiced character. Some voice acting can be fixed with character designs. ie. Samuel at the 188. His face looks about 20. But if he's supposed to be the father of Michelle, he should be close to about 50-60 years old..so a simple character change would fix that, etc. But some faces go "beyond character design". Case in point. Nephi. Neph has killed hundreds of people with his golf club so he should sound more...tough. But his voice doesn't match. If I make him match his voice..it doesn't work. If I make him tough looking, it doesn't work. The voice acting is beyond a character design fix.

Would really appreciate a list. I can't guarantee I'll do them all but I will seriously take a look at it.

Edited by Dracomies

Eh...maybe I'm getting overambitious on this and should just move on lol. But I'll try again.

COMMUNITY VOTE NEEDED
I'm debating between 6 different voices for the role of Antony. Could I get a vote on which Antony would be the best revoice for Antony?
For reference, here is the original voice
He's at 9:48 (I despise the original voice)
Antony by thelyingrayson (he promises a better mic)
Would greatly appreciate feedback on this as I am stumped between each of these actors and trying to choose a revoice for Antony for a project I am working on.
If anyone else here does feel the same way and does feel that some of the voice actors in New Vegas should be revoiced, please give me a list of those NPCs and I can give it serious thought. I am currently paying a team of voice actors to revoice lines which were poorly executed in New Vegas and would greatly appreciate feedback.
Edited by Dracomies