IS THERE AWAY TO REPORT A MEMBER OF STAFF

guthixan

yes im always on the chat helping people and today a guy came in asked for help and i said "reclee one sex i help you" then im kicked... woo what the @#@# seriously!! the admin is somethink blackbaron2 i was in the chat for like 30-15mins befor reclee a random guy came in chat i was speaking nicely and stuff then when reclee joins i say "i help one sex i start private chat" then im kicked! .... now seriously if an admin kicks someone for spelling mistakes then seriously the staff can even look at chat history and see he kicked me wrongly and inapropiately... i want this delt with.. i don't find people geting kicked for no reason to be "RIGHT!" <BR><BR><BR><BR>I GET KICKED FOR MISS SPELLING SEC... I DON'T ACCSACTLY TYPE SLOWLY AND LOOK AT KEYBOARD I DONT NEED TO LOOK AT KEYBOARD TO TYPE AND SINCE THE (X) IS RIGHT NEXT TO © IT'S KINDA EASY TO MAKE SPELLING MISTAKE Edited by guthixan

•If a member of staff (noticeable by the colour of their names; blue, green or red) tells you to stop doing something then stop doing it. Don't argue about it as you'll probably get banned.

that's one of chat rules 1) was never asked 2) i never disregard rules 3) i never broke any chat rule!

now if this is new kicking randomly it should be mentioned

warning admins can kick with out saying for anyreason.. be warned!

Edited by guthixan

NO SERIOUSLY YOUR ADULTS RIGHT DON'T YOU SEE PROBLEM " ONE SEX (SEC) WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SEC AND I GET KICKED! MY GUESS 80% OF THE MEMBERS OF NEXUS WHO EVER SEE THIS WOULD NOTICE WHAT IM SAYING.. Edited by guthixan

NO SERIOUSLY YOUR ADULTS RIGHT DON'T YOU SEE PROBLEM " ONE SEX (SEC) WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SEC AND I GET KICKED! MY GUESS 80% OF THE MEMBERS OF NEXUS WHO EVER SEE THIS WOULD NOTICE WHAT IM SAYING..

80% Of us are still here because we follow the rules, otherwise how would we see this? Your logic fails.

Are you a kid? Call us all "ADULTS" That may explain your typing style and "Trolling"

well you are grown up or adults arnt you???

and nope im sorry i don't think im much of a troll as you who says hardly anything intelligent or meaning to it or calls people "GOATS"

anyway we going of topic here..

and you'r brakeing well mite be brakeing a rules aggrevateing somebody causeing trouble to make them argue, very nice try wont work with me