IS THERE AWAY TO REPORT A MEMBER OF STAFF

guthixan

NO SERIOUSLY YOUR ADULTS RIGHT DON'T YOU SEE PROBLEM " ONE SEX (SEC) WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SEC AND I GET KICKED! MY GUESS 80% OF THE MEMBERS OF NEXUS WHO EVER SEE THIS WOULD NOTICE WHAT IM SAYING..

80% Of us are still here because we follow the rules, otherwise how would we see this? Your logic fails.

what is that even supposed to meen?

spelling mistakes have nothing to do with rule breaking so why was i kicked for miss spelling a simple word

that's like accudently typeing f@&#!t and not maggot or cat/vag and im sure everyone here has made accidents in there life or spelling errors (YES IM RIGHT SO DON'T DENY IT)!

spelling mistakes have nothing to do with rule breaking so why was i kicked for miss spelling a simple word

Actually. Try remembering what you said the moment you entered the chat. That's your answer, and the reason you got kicked out.

Alright Guth,

I have a simple solution. Always proofread your comments, topics, posting, etc.So many people fail to proofread these days. Just do that and you should be fine, not just here but in other places as well.

Then again X and C are awfully close in the Keyboard. So there is a chance you were kicked for a misunderstanding.

But then again, making a deal out of it like this is a little too much, I really can't understand the Caps, I suppose you're shouting? If you are angered because you got kicked of a simple misunderstanding why complain about being kicked for one? If there's anything I learned here is that such conflicts are better dealt with in private.

And then again, I'm done.

Then again, if your first message in chat is "HEY ALL YOU DOUCHEES" (sic) then you'll probably get kicked out with a follow-up message saying "BYE ALL YOU DOUCHES".

It certainly set the tone for all that followed, and you haven't made it one bit better. This thread is a perfect illustration of a "failure to communicate".

Now it's very unfair, I think, that anyone else would have been instabanned just for opening this thread, and we have some who can testify from personal experience how that goes.

It is absolutely against the rules to take complaints you have "to the streets" rather than to a staff member in private. We have a long-standing precedent for not allowing drama in the forums when that's best handled privately by contacting one of the Site Administrators. Dark0ne, the site owner has already posted here. You can also speak to LHammonds, buddah, or The Vampire Dante; if you prefer you can ask a site Moderator such as DarkeWolf, Thandal, Vagrant0, or me.

I think we have entertained it long enough.