Who is your Favorite Fallout Charactar of all time?

KennethKarl

Aww, no Gob love people? I've only ever played FO3 and New Vegas. It's hard to choose between all of them though. I have to say I do love Gob. He was an enjoyable character. I was quite pleased when I arranged it so Gob would get the bar. XD I don't know how to put in a spoiler button so I won't go into detail about how you do that, hehe.

This is my favorite sergeant and enclave figure of alll time thanks that clip is going in my coollection

The Ghoul stray in freeside wich tells about Freeside for a few cap ( wonderfull idea and goood for mods like many strays wich have something to tell Voiced if possible // gonna write some lines and a few characters )

Veronica

Cass

Smart Supermutants always dig them

Veronica. Not only is she a great comapnion her personality is almost identical to codex from the guild web show.

I am very sad to say I have never played Fallout one or two... *sniff*

But from the more Recent games...

FO3:

Moira. "Huh. Did you know the human body can survive without a stomach or spleen? Oh, what's up?"

Dogmeat. Duh.

Fawkes. I liked the concept of his character.

Harold. Ahhhhh.... gotta love the tree-man.

New Vegas:

Veronica. So much fun to hang out with. And Grandmaster of the Way of the Smart @$$.

Cass. Love the attitude.

Boone. Deep character.

Overall however, of all the people I have met in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, the prize goes to:

THREE-DOG! Aoowooo!