TES CONSTRUCTION SET WON'T SAVE!?!?

Clockwyrk

I spent quite some time on my mod, and unfortunately, when I tried to save, nothing happened! Every time I click the save button the asterisk* next to the name of the mod is still there, indicating "unsaved changes". Plus, if I try to open OBMM, I get this error:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5978/unledntb.png

WHY IS IT DENIED? Also, when I try to load up the Oblivion Launcher, I get:

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/808/unledpvv.png

I can open the Data folder myself, just fine. But "access is denied" to the programs, and as a result, it's impossible to save! I've gotten this before, all I had to do was close the construction set... but I spent HOURS on this! And yes, I was saving it a lot (every minute), but the way this works, the file suddenly doesn't exist, but when I close it out, it exists again... as a "TES File", rather than a "Bethesda Plugin File", and isn't readable to the game OR the construction set.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!???????????!?!?!?!?!?!? I just added the finishing touches to a HIGHLY-requested mod, all I needed to do was test it!!!

It saved just fine at first. Then, I saved it, created a new "FHTestingCell", so I could test it out. Then, I placed an activator in the middle of the room. Tried to save? NOTHING. I tried everything. I removed the activator from the room, even DELETED THE ACTIVATOR COMPLETELY (I could just create a new one)... wouldn't save.

How do I fix this?? As long as I can save it as a Plugin File, I'll be happy. Anybody know what's going on, or had the same problem before?

Is your directory in program files? Because something about the security in there or something sometimes disallows you to save.. Try reinstalling to My Games or something. Also it says your disc may be damaged, could this be the problem? The CS requires you to have Oblivion installed and working. Hope I helped.

I think it has something to do with Vista moving files from the virtual store. Mostly because of the fact that this ONLY happens sometimes, when I save it immediately after attaching an NIF file to an object. The files are in the right place, nothing is damaged, since I can still do everything, but only after closing the CS (which I DO NOT WANT TO DO, I'VE SPENT SOOOO MUCH TIME ON THIS MOD).