Cant upload Large files.

Mebantiza

Been trying to update mods for, least a week now, and its not happening. Been trying to upload ~150mb files, and the connection just times out every time. I might get 15% of the upload complete, then the connection just gets shut down.

Downloading is fine-uploading, different matter.

Feature or bug?

Zip files takes a lot of time to upload

7z files takes less time than zip files. Try 7z compression. Upload it. Wait for 0.5-6 hours to complete depending on your internet speed.

I have been, still broken Works fine for small files. Bad for large

Been looking at this all day long. Deleted the update files, changed the Main version, changed name slightly. Very annoying. Been trying for twelve hours +. Deleted one of the old main file versions and of course, can't put it back now. Still left the main file up that counts. Deleting files isn't working and no matter what I check, set main file etc, I always get this message at the end.

Upload a file for "Opulent Outfits - Mage Robes of Winterhold-2016"
Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

A file with that name already exists on the server. Please change the name of your file on the site (note: not the filename, the name in the textfield of the site)

Upload a file

What text are you putting in the "File name" text field on the form on the site?

I've given myself editing access to your file so I can test it myself.

It has the exact same name as the file Im trying to upload. Which, like I say, works just fine for every small file I try. The Name was Opulent Outfits - Mage Robes of Winterhold-2016 (Replacer). The procedure I used was no different than for my smaller uploads. Only difference, this never ups successfully. As of now, I deleted one update file , which did have a similar name, and the old V 1.0. (124mb). That did not help resolve the issue at all.

File size is 124mb.

Edited by Mebantiza

Yep, if you'd used anything else but 1.4 for the file, it would have been fine.

Either way, we think we've fixed the issue for you now with that specific file.