ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

What's wrong with this?

JeromyOfRiften

So I took some models and textures from Skyrim and tried to input them into Fallout 4. I used nifskope and redirected everything accordingly. Now in the Fallout 4 creation kit everything appears normal. I can see the Skyrim models and everything. However, when I play the game the objects all have the missing meshes exlimation point. What am I doing wrong?

What your asking is probably a violation Bethesda TOS (reverse engineering assets from the game), and may even be a violation of Nexus TOS (even though you haven't uploaded yet). Just a heads up.

If you own both games and transfer assets for your personal use, I don't think it's a problem, but you obviously can't upload it to Nexus. I'm guessing your problem is somewhere in the BSLighting property, have you copied your mesh into a FO4 vanilla nif and redirected?

So I took some models and textures from Skyrim and tried to input them into Fallout 4. I used nifskope and redirected everything accordingly. Now in the Fallout 4 creation kit everything appears normal. I can see the Skyrim models and everything. However, when I play the game the objects all have the missing meshes exlimation point. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry, man . . . nobody knows the answer to your question. However, people have an opinion on something they have no control over, so maybe that will help.

Or not.