Owned horses stay put

Gilibran

I'm using several castles as base of operation. I also own several horses wich i would like to stay put in the respective stable of the castle i'm staying in at that moment. I switch castles regularly from main to holiday stay to winter resort to hunting resort ;) I would like to get out in the morning and see all of my owned horses in the same stable so i can choose wich one i will take for that day. But as most of you know as soon as you mount or summon one horse the rest will start walking back to the stable they were bought from. I use call steed 3.0, and another mark steed/companion mod and have found "stolen horses stay put" but as the latter says it's only for stolen horses and i cant find one for owned horses. So here's the request who can make a mod wich makes owned horses stay where i dismounted and left them when i mount another one. Perhaps it's as simple as removing some scripting though i doubt it. I tried the construction set a few times but apart from placing items and building a shack that's it. I tried to make some companions and screwed up my game so bad a few times i had to reinstall (dont ask what i did i dont know)

thanks in advance

• 3 years later...